Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jack's First Birthday Pictures and cousin Nick is here for a visit!





We went this week to a friend/AF wife here in Bossier thats a photogher (Elizabeth Behm photography) to get a few 1 year pictures (a few weeks early, so we could use it on his bday invites) of Jack followed by a Cake Smash! We had such a good time watching him tear into that cake! He wasn't feeling completely up to par, so we had to work a little harder than usual to get him to smile, but here is one of my favorites!

We are getting soooo excited for his birthday party that is going to be at my mom and dad's in Enid, OK...the theme of the party is "take me out to the ball game" We just had the cutest invitations made! I'll post a picture of the invite when I get them later this week!

Its been a great weekend as this was Jared's first weekend off since we've moved here and we are really enjoying having my nephew Nick here to visit for a couple of weeks. Jared took him to an Alligator Park on Friday,him and I baked a cake and decorated it, and they have been playing lots and lots of video games! Jack has really enjoyed his cousin being here too!

1 comment:

  1. I will follow you anywhere. Tell Jared that is not a threat!
    Love, Donna

    ReplyDelete